Based in the Australian Tropics there is just so much to see and do while you’re studying in Cairns!
- Cairns is the gateway to the world famous Great Barrier Reef, the worlds largest living organism. You can swim, snorkel or scuba dive with fish, turtles, whales and even the odd shark!
- Cairns is also surrounded by one of the worlds oldest Rainforests, with the Daintree Rainforest just up the road suitable for exploring or hiking, photography or eco learning.
- If you’re after something a little more relaxing Cairns is also a great stepping stone to the table lands, where there is an abundance of farming and agriculture for you to check out taste and even get tours of tropical fruit farms, dairy, coffee plantations and much more.
- If you’re feeling a little more adventuress, we have plenty of adrenaline packed activities that you can participate in, how about Bungy Jumping, skydiving, go cart racing, white water rafting or crocodile handling.
- While we are talking about animals far North Queensland is home to some of Australia’s most unique animals. Like the Flying fox and the Tree kangaroo, as well as frogs, snakes, lizards, crocodiles and of course Kangaroos and Koalas.
- Being on the edge of the Great Barrier reef, means we are also have some Australia’s best beaches that are lined with palm trees, clear white sand, and warm water around the year.
- We could go on and on about our islands, waterfalls, skyrail, historic villages, nightlife, restaurants, bars, camping, fishing and so much more. So if you would like to study English at the Cairns Language Centre and check out everything Cairns has to offer, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org